Pull 2 pounds in honor of the world’s cutest octopus with March’s limited edition bracelets
While scientists still don’t know much about the dumbo octopus, which lives at least 13,000 feet below the ocean’s surface, we do know that plastic has been found at even greater depths.
When you purchase a lavender Limited Edition Dumbo Octopus Bracelet, you’ll pull one pound of trash from the ocean, rivers, and coastlines, and help raise awareness about the importance of protecting our oceans so we can continue to learn about these adorable and fascinating creatures.
- One pound of trash recovered from the ocean, rivers, and coastlines for every Pelican Bracelet sold this month
- $1 donated to our partner of the month, Pelican Harbor Seabird Station, for every Pelican Bracelet sold this month
- Limited edition bracelet only available November 2021
- White, brown, and orange bracelet cords manufactured in China from 100% certified post-consumer recycled plastic bottles, including less than 5% reclaimed ocean plastic
- Clear beads manufactured in China from 95% certified post-consumer recycled glass bottles, including less than 5% reclaimed ocean glass
- 4ocean and limited edition pelican charms manufactured in China from 95% recycled stainless steel
- Hand assembled by artisans in Bali
- Unisex, waterproof, adjustable design
- Comes with a “1LB” vinyl decal
- Component manufacturing process and recycled content are audited and verified by GreenCircle