We introduced our limited edition Bottlenose Dolphin Bracelets to celebrate World Ocean Day and raise awareness about the threats facing Indo-Pacific bottlenose dolphins. For every Bottlenose Dolphin Bracelet sold this month, we’ll pull one pound of trash from the ocean, rivers, and coastlines and donate $1 to our partner of the month, Ric O’Barry’s Dolphin Project.
The cyan and navy cords are made from 100% post-consumer recycled plastic and represent the dual impacts of plastic pollution and captivity on Indo-Pacific bottlenose dolphins. The new bottlenose dolphin charm is made from 95% stainless steel and makes it easier to identify your bracelet and raise awareness about our cause of the month. As always, the “4O” charm identifies you as a member of the clean ocean movement and symbolizes your commitment to a plastic free ocean.
- One pound of trash recovered from the ocean, rivers, and coastlines for every Pelican Bracelet sold this month
- $1 donated to our partner of the month, Pelican Harbor Seabird Station, for every Pelican Bracelet sold this month
- Limited edition bracelet only available November 2021
- White, brown, and orange bracelet cords manufactured in China from 100% certified post-consumer recycled plastic bottles, including less than 5% reclaimed ocean plastic
- Clear beads manufactured in China from 95% certified post-consumer recycled glass bottles, including less than 5% reclaimed ocean glass
- 4ocean and limited edition pelican charms manufactured in China from 95% recycled stainless steel
- Hand assembled by artisans in Bali
- Unisex, waterproof, adjustable design
- Comes with a “1LB” vinyl decal
- Component manufacturing process and recycled content are audited and verified by GreenCircle